Disciples of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lol crazy raid me and ceipher and noob that didnt know what were they doing...

4 posters

Go down

lol crazy raid me and ceipher and noob that didnt know what were they doing... Empty lol crazy raid me and ceipher and noob that didnt know what were they doing...

Post by Azulkille Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:48 pm

lol crazy raid me and ceipher and noob that didnt know what were they doing... WoWScrnShot_070708_165606lol crazy raid me and ceipher and noob that didnt know what were they doing... WoWScrnShot_070708_170814lol crazy raid me and ceipher and noob that didnt know what were they doing... WoWScrnShot_070708_171945
Azulkille
Azulkille
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

lol crazy raid me and ceipher and noob that didnt know what were they doing... Empty Re: lol crazy raid me and ceipher and noob that didnt know what were they doing...

Post by jonnybravo Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:44 am

i see myself talking in the guild chat!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
jonnybravo
jonnybravo
Nice Member
Nice Member

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Profession #1: Herbalist
Profession #2: Alchemist
Raid Points: 0

Back to top Go down

lol crazy raid me and ceipher and noob that didnt know what were they doing... Empty Re: lol crazy raid me and ceipher and noob that didnt know what were they doing...

Post by Softz Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:19 pm

And I see you're talking about me Very Happy I wonder what happened then so you reacted so... impulsively...
Softz
Softz
Nice Member
Nice Member

Female Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Character sheet
Profession #1: Leatherworker
Profession #2: Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnybravo Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:58 pm

I think it was because u went offline lol Laughing
jonnybravo
jonnybravo
Nice Member
Nice Member

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Profession #1: Herbalist
Profession #2: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zolemon Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:33 am

yeh i cant remember why i was saying Nooo to. I think you said you were going away or something. Or maybe it was a NOOOO day because look how many people are saying nooo Razz
Zolemon
Zolemon
Active
Active

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character sheet
Profession #1: Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Softz Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:07 pm

Short on memory, huh? Smile Well... anyway... I wish you to never meet such leaders again Azul Very Happy
Softz
Softz
Nice Member
Nice Member

Female Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Character sheet
Profession #1: Leatherworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Zolemon Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:30 am

i think azullkill left the guild. I saw her/him in another guild when i was in IF :'(
Zolemon
Zolemon
Active
Active

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character sheet
Profession #1: Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down