Disciples of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAID REQUEST: 10 Person instance ZUL'FARRAK

3 posters

Go down

RAID REQUEST: 10 Person instance  ZUL'FARRAK Empty RAID REQUEST: 10 Person instance ZUL'FARRAK

Post by Secsihealz Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:58 am

Zul'Farrak is a sand troll city located in northwestern Tanaris. It is widely considered one of the most popular instances while leveling up. Given the level of difficulty, it provides an excellent environment for players to develop the group co-ordination skills and depth of familiarity with their characters that they will need before moving on to instances that require such. Unlike many instances, it takes place almost fully outside. This allows characters to use outside-only abilities, such as riding on their mounts.

blah blah etc.... some really good stuff in here though. more details here:- http://www.wowhead.com/?zone=978

anyone keen? (Level 43-47+) lthough i do believe its possible to enter at 35 Wink
Secsihealz
Secsihealz
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Character sheet
Profession #1: Tailor
Profession #2: Enchanter
Raid Points: 0

Back to top Go down

RAID REQUEST: 10 Person instance  ZUL'FARRAK Empty Re: RAID REQUEST: 10 Person instance ZUL'FARRAK

Post by Softz Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:44 am

Well perhaps I have higher level than this instance is for, but when I was 45, I really wanted to go there... Unfortunately I couldn't find good enough people and I was too erm... let's name it I was to pride to ask for help guildies ( I know it's stupid but that's how I am). Well to the point. If you need people, let me know I'll come by with pleasure. Maybe I am still 60 but it's better then nothing, right?

See ya around Wink .
Softz
Softz
Nice Member
Nice Member

Female Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Character sheet
Profession #1: Leatherworker
Profession #2: Skinner

Back to top Go down

RAID REQUEST: 10 Person instance  ZUL'FARRAK Empty Re: RAID REQUEST: 10 Person instance ZUL'FARRAK

Post by PoP Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Id love to join on my warrior, she's (yup SHE) prot specced and lvl 39 ATM, ill level up fast and get good plate armor so i can help you
PoP
PoP
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Character sheet
Profession #1: Ninja/Masterlooter
Profession #2: Beggar
Raid Points: a kazillion gabillion

http://discoheaven.tonwow.com

Back to top Go down

RAID REQUEST: 10 Person instance  ZUL'FARRAK Empty k, its definately 43+ anyone lower then this cant enter sorry :s

Post by Secsihealz Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:41 pm

Secsihealz wrote:Zul'Farrak is a sand troll city located in northwestern Tanaris. It is widely considered one of the most popular instances while leveling up. Given the level of difficulty, it provides an excellent environment for players to develop the group co-ordination skills and depth of familiarity with their characters that they will need before moving on to instances that require such. Unlike many instances, it takes place almost fully outside. This allows characters to use outside-only abilities, such as riding on their mounts.

blah blah etc.... some really good stuff in here though. more details here:- http://www.wowhead.com/?zone=978

anyone keen? (Level 43-47+) lthough i do believe its possible to enter at 35 Wink
Secsihealz
Secsihealz
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Character sheet
Profession #1: Tailor
Profession #2: Enchanter

Back to top Go down

Post by Softz Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:17 am

Just tell me when and I'll come Very Happy
Softz
Softz
Nice Member
Nice Member

Female Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Character sheet
Profession #1: Leatherworker
Profession #2: Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down