Disciples of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Jokes

+5
Fodan
Zolemon
Softz
PoP
Tiranit
9 posters

Go down

World of Warcraft Jokes Empty World of Warcraft Jokes

Post by Tiranit Sun May 11, 2008 1:33 pm

when bigbearbutt told us a few wow jokes, i searched for more on the internet, very fun =P
here some:

Q: How many hunters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: What lightbulb? Hey, who ninja'd the lightbulb?

Q: Why do warriors never get their weapons enchanted with pluss to intellect?

A: Because they dont want their weapons being smarter than they are.
(i didnt like this one...)

Q: How many gnomes does it take to paint a wall?

A: It depends on how hard you throw them.

Q: What do you get when you put an Undead gu

A: Soup. =P

Q: How do Tauren hide in the forests?

A: they paint their balls red and hide in apple trees.

Q: Have you ever seen a Tauren hiding in an apple tree?

A: No, it works!!

Q: How did the gnome die?

A: Picking Apples

Q: How many druids does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: One, but he has to wait 30 mins for the cooldown to end.

Q: What do you get if you cross 22 tauren and 1 gnome?

A: A football game

Q: Where do taurens go in their spare time?

A: THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIES!!
(retard joke..)

Q: How do you call a tauren paladin?

A: Holy cow!

Q: What do you get if you cross a tauren and a night elf?

A: ...a draenei!

Q: How many GMs does it take to fix a lightbulb?

A: Zero. It's "working as intended".
(dont let them see this plz =P)

Q: How many Paladins does it take to fix a light bulb?

A: Two. One to change it, the other to uphold the light.

Q: How many rogues does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: One to make a movie of it and 9 to say how they can do it better.

A paladin sits down at a bar next to a warlock. The paladin taps the warlock on the shoulder. "What?" the warlock asks. "How about you conjure me up something to drink?" replies the paladin. The warlock looks at the paly incredulously and says "Man, have you got the wrong guy," and returns to drinking his beer in silence. The paly, undaunted, taps the warlock on the shoulder again and says, "Well then, how about you conjure me up something to eat then?". The warlock, getting a little annoyed now says "If I cant conjure you up something to drink, what the HELL makes you think I can conjure you something to eat??". The warlock goes back to drinking in a huff and sure enough, the paly taps him on the shoulder one more time. "I'm sorry," he says "but I thought you could do something for someone other then yourself." The warlock takes a sip of his beer, turns toward the paly and smashes the bottle over his head. Bleeding on the floor the warlock says "Oh I'm sorry I thought you could tank!"

An Orc walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. A nearby Human looks at the Orc and says "Where did you get that thing?" The parrot looks at the Human and says, "They're all over Durotar."

An elf, human and dwarf walk into a bar, and all order a beer. Suddenly the elf sees there's a fly in his beer, so he pushes it away in disgust and leaves the bar. Then the human also notices a fly in his beer, so he picks it out and drinks the beer. Then the dwarf sees a fly in his beer. He picks it up, holds it over his glass and yells: 'Spit it all out, ya lil bastard!'

A gnome walks into a bar, looking rather distraught. "Any hunters in here with an enormous, 15-foot bear waiting outside?"
A dwarf at the bar looks up. "Yea", he says. "That's Scratchy waiting outside, he doesn't like to go into bars. Why, did he try to swipe at you?"
"No no no" replied the Gnome. "Thing is, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but my mechanical squirrel just killed it".
"That can't be right!!!" exclaimed the dwarf. "Scratchy is 15 feet long and could just step on some squirrel!! I refuse to believe some squirrel killed my bear!!!"
"Fine, don't believe me" said the gnome. "Just go outside and look. There's a 15-foot dead bear outside with my squirrel stuck in his throat!"

if u have more, add here =P

Tiranit
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Character sheet
Profession #1: Miner
Profession #2: Blacksmith
Raid Points: 1000000000000

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft Jokes Empty XD PRICELESS

Post by PoP Sun May 11, 2008 5:34 pm

Very Happy nice jokes wonder where u got them btw u forgot the one elunee said in guild chat

Why do Warriors and Palladins always get invited to dinner parties
Cuz theyre the only ones to use plates XD

~~~GRATZ ON FIRST POST IN OUR FORUM!!!~~~
PoP
PoP
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 50

Character sheet
Profession #1: Ninja/Masterlooter
Profession #2: Beggar
Raid Points: a kazillion gabillion

http://discoheaven.tonwow.com

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft Jokes Empty Re: World of Warcraft Jokes

Post by Tiranit Sun May 11, 2008 5:38 pm

hehehe, thanks!

that one dont have much fun..

Q: How many Warlocks does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: One, but need more 2 to click.

Tiranit
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiranit Mon May 12, 2008 8:37 pm

more... =P

a Dwarf Priest was wandering the beach when, upon looking out over the ocean, he saw a gnome splashing and appearently almost drowning. He started to rush out to help, but then noticed two humans on the beach had already gotten a rope out to the gnome and were pulling him in.

"I'd just like to commend you two" the Priest said. "It's all too rare these days to see people helping each other out in a time of need. Bless the both of you!"

as the Priest was walking away, one of the humans turned to the other.

"Guess he's never been shark fishing"

A gnome, night elf, dwarf, and human are all sitting together in a bar trying to think of ways to bring honor to their cities. The human, thinking long an hard says, "Why don't we jump off the great lift for our cities and honor them with our sacrifice..."

The rest think this is a great idea and off they go. When they reach the lift the Human says he'll go first since it was his idea, so he steps up to the edge and yells, "FOR STORMWIND!!!" He then jumps to his death.

The Night Elf decides he will go next and steps up to the edge yelling, "FOR DARNASSUS!!!" He then jumps to his death.

The Dwarf, working up his courage asks the Gnome to tell him how far down the fall is. The Gnome walks up to the edge and looks down when suddenly the Dwarf yells, "FOR IRONFORGE!!!" and kicks the Gnome off.

A gnome and two humans entered the inn in booty bay, and see a tauren sitting at a table by himself..

The gnome says to the two humans "Lets make a small bet.. Whoever get that tauren laughing gets 5 gold"
One of the humans walk over to the table and starts telling the tauren a joke, but without luck he goes back and lets the next human have a go.. He also tells the tauren a joke but once again without luck.
Then the gnome walks up and says something the two others can really hear... The tauren bursts out in laughter.

"You know, I bet I can make him cry aswell" said the gnome after he got his gold from the others..
The others agree to the bet and do theirs to make the big tauren cry, but both without luck. Then the gnome walks up to the tauren and suddenly the tauren starts hulking out loud.

The gnome gets his money and one of the humans asks "What did you tell him?", and the gnome answered, "Well, first I told him my %##%#@!#*! was bigger than his... And then I showed him."

Two warlocks and a paladin are on a boat, after a couple of hours the boat begins to sink, the three decide the only way to survive is for one of them to sacrifice themself. At that moment, Aeus appears, he says that he shall ask each of them one question, and the one who gets it wrong shall be thrown off the boat. The three agree to this. He asks the first warlock: "How long ago was the great war?" and the warlock replies: "About 50 years ago", "Correct!" says Aeus. He asks the second warlock: "Did a lot of people die in the great war?" and the second warlock replies "Yes", "Also correct!" says Aeus. He then turns to the paladin and says: "Name them!"

Q: What do you get if you cross a gnome with a Tauren?

A: A Mini-taur!

come on ppl, help me get more

Tiranit
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiranit Thu May 22, 2008 5:29 am

yeah, looks like im the only random noob spammer... here more:

Q: How many Orcs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: Duh… What’s a light bulb?

Q: Why are male trolls circumcised?

Q?:Have you seen the teeth on a female troll?

Q: What do you call a Tauren with no legs at all?

A: Ground beef

Q: What do rogues and noobs have in common?

A: They both pick locks!

mom jokes:

"Your momma is so fat is takes 5 warlocks to summon her"

"Your mom's so ugly, I had to use [Track Beasts] to find her."

Tiranit
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft Jokes Empty Forum Moved

Post by PoP Sun May 25, 2008 4:35 am

The Great Forum admin has moved this topic to a more appropriate forum! Razz
PoP
PoP
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Softz Sun May 25, 2008 7:06 am

I found some too Very Happy ,

A little Troll rogue was watching in the bushes as he saw three men walk up to a cliff, Aeus was at the top of that cliff and said to them "If you jump off this cliff, anything you shout out as you fall will become true once you hit the bottom". So the first man jumps off, yelling something the little Troll rogue can't understand and when he walks out of the water all the lag is gone. The second man jumps off the cliff and shouts something the little Troll rogue can't understand, and walks out in full tier 8. The third man jumped off the cliff shouting something the Troll rogue couldn't understand, and walked out of the water at level 250.

The Troll rogue, amazed by these sights, runs up to the cliff and jumps off shouting "weeeeeeeeeeeee!".

Three people were sitting in a bar, the first one says "I am the strongest man in the world!", the second one says "I am the stealthiest man in the world!" and the third one says "I am the ugliest man in the world!".

Later that day they went to a gypsy, to see if what they said was true. The first one goes in to the Gypsies tent, and after a short while comes out saying "YES! I AM the strongest man in the world!". The second one then goes in, and after a short while comes out saying "Yippie! I AM the stealthiest man in the world!". The third one goes in, and after a long wait he finally walks slow out, with his head low. He goes to the other men, one of them asks "What's wrong?" and the third man says "Who the HELL is Aeus?!".

A regiment of Stormwind's soldiers is in The Barrens. They see a Shaman, who quickly runs behind a mountain hoping to escape the regiment. The commander sends in two of his best men to kill the Shaman. After some time his men haven't returned. Disgruntled, the commander sends in twenty of his best men to kill that Shaman. More time passes, and none of them returns. After a while he thinks "To hell with it" and orders the rest of the regiment to kill that Shaman.

Some time after, the commander (now sitting alone in the middle of The Barrens) spots one of his men limping back to him. He orders the soldier to tell him what happened.

"It was a trap, Sir! There were two of them!"

Yo' mommas so fat she jumped in the arena and got stuck.

Yo' mommas so fat when she runs around Mulgore, Taurens try to mount her

Yo' mommas so fat she IS the expansion

Yo' mommas so fat she needs an XXL Dark Portal

Yo' mommas so fat she stands in Darnassus and says "WTB 40 portals to IF!!

A dwarven pirate walks into the Salty Sailor tavern with a steering wheel in his pants
Innkeeper: Oi mate, ya have a steerin' wheel in yar pants!
Dwarf: Arrrr, I know, it's drivin' me nuts!
Softz
Softz
Nice Member
Nice Member

Female Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Character sheet
Profession #1: Leatherworker
Profession #2: Skinner
Raid Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Zolemon Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:50 pm

Some pretty good jokes lol ^^
Zolemon
Zolemon
Active
Active

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Softz Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:54 am

Sure they are! xD My favorite is with huge bear killed by little squirell. It's a little dirastic but really made me laugh Very Happy .
Softz
Softz
Nice Member
Nice Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiranit Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:32 pm

yeahh, ill put more there when i find it, and plz, help add some here =P

Tiranit
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fodan Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:14 am

What do you call a gnome on a firing range.
Target practice.
What do you call a fat gnome on a firing range.
Target practice for noobs.

A blonde mage human was speeding with her mount on the roads in Elwynn forest when a blonde female paladin cop pulls her over. The mage says: "what is the problem ma'am?" Cop: "You were speeding, it's only allowed to drive at 200% max here, you were going 250%. I'll be needing your driver license." The mage starts searching her purse looking very confused. After a while the cop says: "it's something small with your picture on it." The blonde mage as stupid as she is pulls out her make-up mirror, "here you go ma’am" The cop looks at it and says: "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't knew you were a cop also, proceed."

What do you call a gnome married to a beautiful female Night Elf? Rich! (regards to Elunee:D )

How do you make a dead gnome float? Take one dead gnome and two scoops of ice cream...

Riddle - please translate as I have no idea what does it say:

WH3R3 B3 T3H 1337 GN0M3 GURLS? 1 WANNA CYB3R!
6n0m3 r0xX0r5! |-|0rD3 5uxX0r5!?!?11
EQ2, u r teh suk
OMG @ RE$+ sY5T3m! Re5+ 4 +3h lo$3!
Y |)0 J00 |<33p 70UC|-|1|\|9 m3?
pl34s3 shut up w1th th3 l33t sp34k 0r 1 4m g01ng t0 pwn y0u 1n pk n00....(moments later)....1 t0ld y0u t0 st0p but n0w s1r y0u h4v3 b33n pwn3d kthxby3
7eh 0nlY w4Y 70 8E H4ppy eN0u9h 70 l4u9H @ 7H15 me5549e 15 1F j00r H19h 0R 907 4 8e74 4cC0un7
HAY W3R3NT WE SUPP0SD 2 BE R011 P1AYIN?

Fodan
Active
Active

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Profession #1: Tailor
Profession #2: Enchanter

Back to top Go down

Post by Softz Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:21 am

Fodan wrote:WH3R3 B3 T3H 1337 GN0M3 GURLS? 1 WANNA CYB3R!
6n0m3 r0xX0r5! |-|0rD3 5uxX0r5!?!?11
EQ2, u r teh suk
OMG @ RE$+ sY5T3m! Re5+ 4 +3h lo$3!
Y |)0 J00 |<33p 70UC|-|1|\|9 m3?
pl34s3 shut up w1th th3 l33t sp34k 0r 1 4m g01ng t0 pwn y0u 1n pk n00....(moments later)....1 t0ld y0u t0 st0p but n0w s1r y0u h4v3 b33n pwn3d kthxby3
7eh 0nlY w4Y 70 8E H4ppy eN0u9h 70 l4u9H @ 7H15 me5549e 15 1F j00r H19h 0R 907 4 8e74 4cC0un7
HAY W3R3NT WE SUPP0SD 2 BE R011 P1AYIN?

Well, let's see...

Where be the leet Gnome girls? I wanna cyber!
Gnome roxxors! Horde Suxxors?!?!
EQ2, you are the sux
Omg at rest system! rest for three hours lose!
Why Dojoo keep touching me?
Please shut up with the leet speak or I am going to pwn you in pk noo...(...)... I told you to stop but now sir you have been pwned ok thx bye
The only way to be happy enough to laugh at this message is if you're high or got for better acount
Hay weren't we supposed to be roll playing?

Underlined words are the one I'm not sure about
Softz
Softz
Nice Member
Nice Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fodan Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:11 am

Ok, can anybody decipher it's meaning? Very Happy

Fodan
Active
Active

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by McHammer Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:01 pm

it has none.. its random sentences that pretend to connect
McHammer
McHammer
Veteran
Veteran

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Character sheet
Profession #1: Noob
Profession #2: Ninja/Masterlooter
Raid Points: 250

http://www.gfxult.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elunee Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:34 am

Softz wrote:

Where be the leet Gnome girls? I wanna cyber! - Well Cyber is something i cant explain on this forums cause its kinda 18+ Razz But it rhymes with Lex or Rex, or Dex... Oh and the leet means elite ;] It rhymes with shmex too...
Gnome roxxors! Horde Suxxors?!?! - Gnome rock, horde suck (duh)
EQ2, you are the sux - EQ2 suck (prolly a newb IMO) ;]
Omg at rest system! rest for the lose! - Basically the rest system in screwed up
Why Dojoo keep touching me? - Some Dojoo freak is touching me Razz
Please shut up with the leet speak or I am going to pwn you in pk noo...(...)... I told you to stop but now sir you have been pwned ok thx bye - well i think everyone understands that, if you dont well... oh and leet speak means those funky numers which Softz deciphered Smile
The only way to be happy enough to laugh at this message is if you're high or got for better acount - I'm not high so im not laughing at this message...
Hay weren't we supposed to be role playing? Role playing like in role playing game (again, duh)

This is it Fodan. Hope you now understand Razz

Elunee
Active
Active

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
Profession #2: Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stykyz Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:23 am

Wow...apparently jokes about WoW Do exist.
Stykyz
Stykyz
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.stickam.com/oddhattrick

Back to top Go down

Post by PoP Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:46 pm

Yeah they do exist, and theyre one of the most popular kind of jokes too Smile
PoP
PoP
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Softz Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:25 pm

Softz wrote:Where be the leet Gnome girls? I wanna cyber!
Gnome roxxors! Horde Suxxors?!?!
EQ2, you are the sux
Omg at rest system! rest for three hours lose!
Why Dojoo keep touching me?
Please shut up with the leet speak or I am going to pwn you in pk noo...(...)... I told you to stop but now sir you have been pwned ok thx bye
The only way to be happy enough to laugh at this message is if you're high or got for better acount
Hay weren't we supposed to be roll playing?

Underlined words are the one I'm not sure about

Ok... The line with Why Dojoo keep touching me?
It's not "Dojoo", it's Do you... My bad.. Sorry... Neutral
Softz
Softz
Nice Member
Nice Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fodan Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:06 pm

Well, not exactly what I wanted, I thought there was a rational link between the sentences. (Oh, and ideology of "cyber" is plain retarded^^).

So, not to spam this topic. A riddle, it may be hard to convey it to english though.

>Everything to something else changes.
Men has almost no control over it.
It's almost most powerful thing.<

(Sorry, I can't rhyme good in english:/ )

Fodan
Active
Active

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnybravo Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:37 pm